Fluval Evo Lid

djm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2021
Messages
104
Reaction score
45
Location
London
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

can anyone help me with where I can get a replacement lid for the fluval evo? Mine has cracked and the corner portion has come away. I’ve looked on the fluval website and they are available in the US but I can’t seem to find anywhere in the UK where you can get a replacement part.

thanks,
 
Hi all,

can anyone help me with where I can get a replacement lid for the fluval evo? Mine has cracked and the corner portion has come away. I’ve looked on the fluval website and they are available in the US but I can’t seem to find anywhere in the UK where you can get a replacement part.

thanks,
Did you manage to get a lid? I have one complete with lights!
 
Did you manage to get a lid? I have one complete with lights!
No I haven’t managed to get one, I even contacted the manufacturer and they said you can’t buy a replacement it’s not something they offer.
 
No I haven’t managed to get one, I even contacted the manufacturer and they said you can’t buy a replacement it’s not something they offer.
Like I said I have one if you want it? Just pay postage and it yours. Where are you?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new