Fluval Flex 32.5 off to a decent start

281Reefguy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my new Flex 32.5 build. Been up for about 2 months. Chemi Blue, PS1 skimmer, fluval uv. Trying coral life purple tech. Pods from algae Barn. 2 clowns, and a purple dottyback and 1 Lta. Only running the original light, plan on grabbing the second one soon.
1DC3C3B3-902D-49EA-A914-9C7743422066.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    90.5 MB
What is the second light you mentioned? Is this one designed to add another to the stock hood?
 
Last edited:
As of today this is what I have going on. Picked up a Fire shrimp, toadstool and hammer that I need to cut and place better.
 
Also I meant the second fluval marine light. The tank comes with the plastic pieces to add it. I thought about just going with one of the custom tops, and maybe 2 primes or kessil. Not in a hurry we’ll see.
 
Here’s how the tank looks now
 
Here’s how it’s looking now
 
Last edited:
Currently one XR15 Pro G6

F0C2E00E-DC85-4867-A1B1-92589B1B84EF.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new