Fluval Flex 32.5G

justy_

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first saltwater setup (not my first tank though). Since I’m a LOTR nerd, my tank name is Rivendell Reef.

Specs:
-Fluval Flex 32.5G w/ stand (got a KILLER deal on it)
-Jasonwell glass cleaner
-BOEESPAT 300W heater w/ digital thermometer
-Hydor Koralia Nano Flow 425 pump
-CaribSea and ReefSaver dry rock
-CaribSea Aragonite sand

Current Residents:
-Clownfish X2 (Gimli and Legolas)
-Halloween Hermit Crab (Zog)

My progress pics will not be from the complete beginning since it is already set up, but I’m still in the beginning stages, so I’ll continue to progress from here.

4DC0D083-BB72-46E2-BAA0-3D69CBBE26B7.png

50407623-D75E-41D4-8ECD-8684B657EC74.jpeg

67D22A95-E7FF-4730-953B-A27207BADFD7.jpeg

JReef3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good Justy, I like the aquascape. I’m just starting my Flex 32 and like seeing what other are doing. I haven’t found a ton of them around yet as they’re fairly new and yours is the first one I’ve seen in white. I like it. I’ll be following along. Keep up the good work.

OP
OP
justy_

justy_

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good Justy, I like the aquascape. I’m just starting my Flex 32 and like seeing what other are doing. I haven’t found a ton of them around yet as they’re fairly new and yours is the first one I’ve seen in white. I like it. I’ll be following along. Keep up the good work.
Thank you! I haven’t updated my build thread in a bit haha. But nothing super significant has changed other than livestock (I keep my Instagram acct more up to date lol). I’m glad you like the scape! Some of my rocks are glued down, but I left it set up to where I can rearrange things if (read when) I want to. I look forward to seeing yours! Mine is white because it’s technically Fluval’s “freshwater” set up, but other than the color and the stock light it comes with, it’s the exact same as the marine setup. Happy reefing!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back