• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FLUVAL FX4 Filter

Item Price
250
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Fish4Less

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FLUVAL FX4 Filter

I have a BRAND NEW, UnOpened, FLUVAL FX4 Filter I'm selling. Has never Been Opened.

Price: $250.00

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.

listing-media-1.jpg
listing-media-2.jpg
listing-media-3.jpg
 
Listing updated (Description)

Description: I have a BRAND NEW, UnOpened, FLUVAL FX4 Filter I'm selling. Need Sold For Rent. Shipping Available if needed.

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new