Fluval Sea Evo 13.5g feeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sebreef93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sebreef93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
114
Reaction score
28
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have a quick question regarding the feeding schedule. I have a Fluval Sea Evo 13.5g, and I was wondering how many times and what food others are using. I've been feeding my tank TMC Gamma Marine Cuisine twice a day (morning and evening) with a small amount from the cube. However, I was curious if people feed once a day or mix frozen food with flakes. Thanks in advance for your feedback
 
what fish?
I have pair of clownfish, tailspot blenny and small saffron goby. Tank is almost 2 years old and can't see any issues with algae etc. However I was interested in others feeding routine.
 
I feed my fish small amounts 3 or 4 times a day. I normally feed reef frenzy, sometimes I feed pellets just to make sure they get their vitamins.

I think that feeding twice a day is perfectly fine... once a day IMO perhaps is not enough
 
I feed my fish small amounts 3 or 4 times a day. I normally feed reef frenzy, sometimes I feed pellets just to make sure they get their vitamins.

I think that feeding twice a day is perfectly fine... once a day IMO perhaps is not enough
Awesome, thanks! That's what I thought that once a day is not enough, but wasn't sure if others would agree.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new