Flux RX Help

ZoaFreak88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Lexington Ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening everyone. I have a bad case of bryopsis. My LFS told me to get some of the Flux RX it’s a powder that is for 200gallons total. I have a RedSea reefer 200 total of 50 gallons with the sump. I’m looking on some insight on how to dose. What to watch for and should I be worried about my livestock in the tank? No corals yet. Only a BTA and a few fish.

If anyone has some good instructions on it for me and what not it would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you in advance for all the comments and time replying.
 
Any pics.
Just follow the directions. 1 scoop per 25g's.
Remove as much visible algae that you can see before treatment. During treatment the algae loosens up and is easier to remove before it dies completely.
 
Any pics.
Just follow the directions. 1 scoop per 25g's.
Remove as much visible algae that you can see before treatment. During treatment the algae loosens up and is easier to remove before it dies completely.
I’m at work right now or I’d send a picture.
20260126_141259_84A20907-F63C-4128-B92D-AC478FECFFB1.png
This is a photo of the instructions
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new