View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FMAS Brings you another MACNA Speaker!
Date: April 24th, 2018 @7pm

Speaker: Austin Lefevre
Topic: Keeping Benthic feeders with Coral

Bio: Austin is the Director of Residential and Commerical accounts at Tenji Aquarium Design + Build based in Carmel, California. Tenji specializes in custom aquatic systems for public aquariums, residential, and commercial clients. Prior to joining Tenji last fall, Austin founded and owned Aqua Box. He has been in the aquarium industry since 2002, is known for building immaculate aquarium systems, and is recognized throughout the industry for his knowledge and understanding of marine fish breeding, care, and quarantine practices.

Austin has been published in Reefs Magazine, Reefs.com, and Reef Edition Magazine. He has presented at MACNA (2016, 2017), Michigan Coral Expo (2016, 2017), and the Manhattan Reef Swap (2016).

During his free time, he can be found diving the temperate waters of the Monterey Peninsula or tide pooling with his family. He has a soft spot for Pomacanthidae, particularly twilight zone reef dwellers. He’s been an avid SCUBA diver since the age of 12 and consistently seeks new aquatic adventures.

OP
OP
DRThompson

DRThompson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FMAS-FB-Event-april-2018.jpg

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back