View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FMAS-FB-Event-Banner-July2017-e1499960390465.jpg

Date: July 25, 2017 at 7pm

Speaker: Ian Eisenberg
Topic: Photography related to Saltwater aquariums

Big Raffle Prize: win a BioPellet Reactor! Complete with media and pump! Everything you need! (We will also have our usual assortment of fish/coral/inverts in the raffle)

Speaker Bio:

Ian has degrees in Fine Arts and Animation and Graphic Design.
He has been involved in photography from the age of 8 when his father gave him his first camera. He has worked in fashion for companies like Benetton run a portrait photography studio. He got a newer camera along the way.
He set up his first fish tank in 1981 (it was freshwater, but he came to his senses and switched to saltwater shortly after). Ian has been involved in aquariums ever since in one way or another and currently has a 300 gallon reef tank with an additional 200 gallons in a refugium and sump in a separate support room. His wife is very tolerant and forgiving and had nothing to do with writing this bio.
Ian is part owner of Hydra Aquatics in Dania Beach, Florida.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump:)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are u going? I might go with my friend for the first time. It all depends though.

I would not be able to make it, the drive is a little far for a week day. The meeting are pretty fun, let me know if you go or not:)

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would not be able to make it, the drive is a little far for a week day. The meeting are pretty fun, let me know if you go or not:)
I’m going with my mom and little brother and sister. I would be going with my friend but he’s out if town. I can’t wait to meet all Of the members there

Back