• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fmm module, surface leak sensor, optical sensor

How many fmm and leak sensors you looking for? I know I've still got a few of both of them as for optical sensors, I'll have to look tomorrow afternoon when I get back in town
 

Attachments

  • 20260424_194024.jpg
    20260424_194024.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20260424_194019.jpg
    20260424_194019.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 35
How many fmm and leak sensors you looking for? I know I've still got a few of both of them as for optical sensors, I'll have to look tomorrow afternoon when I get back in town
Hey already found what I needed. Thanks for the reply.
 
Hey I need one FMM and 2-3 leak sensors, if you got some.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new