FMM Power Supply

FlyingOctopi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just opened my neptune atk. Everything was going well until I got to the power supply. The power supply they sent me doesn't plug into the FMM module. Every video and instructions I see isn't possible with this connection. Is this the wrong connection?

OP
OP
FlyingOctopi

FlyingOctopi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210426_194050.jpg

Upvote 0

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just opened my neptune atk. Everything was going well until I got to the power supply. The power supply they sent me doesn't plug into the FMM module. Every video and instructions I see isn't possible with this connection. Is this the wrong connection?
Maybe some pictures of what you have would help?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
FlyingOctopi

FlyingOctopi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya mines the same way. But the plug they gave me doesn't fit. Does the power supply need to be plugged in if you have an apex? The module looks like it has power without it.

Upvote 0

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya mines the same way. But the plug they gave me doesn't fit. Does the power supply need to be plugged in if you have an apex? The module looks like it has power without it.
That I'm not sure about. I would plug it in to the aquabus and see if it shows on the Fusion and see if your accessories show up.

Upvote 0

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need the power supply to run anything from the 24 v outlet on the FMM. The power supply you showed in the first post is the wrong one. It’s the block to directly power the pmup. The kit has the wrong one.

Upvote 0
Back