Foam blocks in sump

whatchamacallit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
493
Reaction score
138
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently removed the foam block from my reefer 170, but now have a microbubble problem. Anyone know of any other solutions besides the foam blocks or where I can buy them to replace once a month?

ThAnks
 
Traps a lot of detritus and slows the flow down in the chamber which makes the water levels go crazy. Wish they sold replacement ones id buy a bunch lol
 
Lolol me too in my area we cant even get the red sea filter socks for like another month so i juss stuffed the cotton filter media ontop of the foam, maybe you could try that
 
I buy the large hagen foam filter blocks and cut them down to size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new