Font is too small to read

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't know this was possible but go to the version where the font is smaller and see if you might be zoomed out in the options. Apparently you can have the www version different from the non www version. Check that please!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep just checked and it's possible and I am sure that is your issue. Look to the top right of your browser in the firefox settings and make sure the zoom is set to 100%. Check my example below.

small.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was able to replicate your problem and I conformed that it was possible to have the "www" version smaller than the "non-www" version.

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're right. The "www" version of R2R was set at 50%. I don't know you could set the "www" and non-"www" differently or how it got changed as all other sites come through at 100%. I reset it to 100% and it works normally now. Thanx for figgerin' it out for me!

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something's been bothering me all morning. I started this thread out of my ignorance. 143MPCo tried to help me and I more or less accused him of not knowing what he was talking about when all along it was me not knowing what I was talking about. He tried to tell me that it was my browser setting but I refused to believe him. I owe him an apology. I owe everybody who has read this thread an apology. I thank 143MPCo and David for taking the time to inform me of the solution. I guess I must have inadvertently hit the magic combination in FireFox to change the screen zoom level. That was entirely my fault.

I want everybody who's reading this thread to know that I don't normally behave that way but I had already started my evening medication and it kinda hit me the wrong way.

Now . . . I think I feel a little better!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Something's been bothering me all morning. I started this thread out of my ignorance. 143MPCo tried to help me and I more or less accused him of not knowing what he was talking about when all along it was me not knowing what I was talking about. He tried to tell me that it was my browser setting but I refused to believe him. I owe him an apology. I owe everybody who has read this thread an apology. I thank 143MPCo and David for taking the time to inform me of the solution. I guess I must have inadvertently hit the magic combination in FireFox to change the screen zoom level. That was entirely my fault.

I want everybody who's reading this thread to know that I don't normally behave that way but I had already started my evening medication and it kinda hit me the wrong way.

Now . . . I think I feel a little better!

Well Harry you just show what kind of man you are with a post like this. I know you so I knew you were frustrated. Thank you and it's all good! :)

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 183 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back