Food for thought

Over 4 I think. It’s a slow grower but I’ve made several large frags off of her.
Here’s one next to her
IMG_4594.jpeg

And here’s one I just sent to another hobbyist
IMG_4595.png
Beautiful! Do you have anymore frags available?
 
I
Beautiful! Do you have anymore frags available?
I should have some soon
It’s been growing really well the last couple of weeks. I don’t like shipping this time of year anyway. Check with me in the spring
 
Charlies helped give me advice over the last few years. I only looked at the first post here so far, but thanks for posting your nutrient levels. Glad I’m not the only one with nitrates and phosphates to the moon. My coral love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new