Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1652.JPG

See asking price at the bottom

Hello everyone!

I am selling my full aquarium setup. I am leaving the reef hobby to focus on my education and career. I have been in the hobby for about 6-7 years. I also write aquarium content professionally.

The aquarium is a 60-gallon glass cube from Visio. I don’t know how old it is. I bought it used from SD Corals about a year ago. I shut down the aquarium a few months after my father passed away. I did not shut the aquarium down for any equipment failure or issues with the aquarium.

I would like to sell this aquarium as a complete setup. I’m willing to sell less essential equipment separately, but I will only sell central equipment such as the sump, return pump, skimmer, and lights with the aquarium. Everything is clean and functional. Much of the equipment was purchased in 2022. Everything was cleaned regularly.

All the plumbing is intact and ready to be reassembled. You can do the plumbing yourself, but buying all the PVC can be expensive. I plumbed a two-drain system with a Durso intake and emergency overflow. While it takes some trial and error, I have made this plumbing system extremely silent. By adjusting the intake gate valve, this plumbing system is exceptionally quiet.

The total system volume is about 70-75 gallons.

Below I have provided a complete equipment list.
Full equipment list:
  • Aquarium
  • Black aquarium stand
  • Custom ClearView lid (acrylic) -2022
  • Crystal Trigger Sump
  • 2022 AI Prime 16HD
  • 2019 AI Prime 16HD (I used this as a refugium light)
  • EcoTech Vectra S2 -2022
  • 2x AI Nero 3 -2022
  • Reef Octopus Classic 110SSS 5” Skimmer -2022
  • Trigger System 5 Gallon ATO Reservoir -2022
  • Duetto ATO System
  • BRS 4 Stage 75GPD RO/DI System
  • BRS dual media reactor
  • Heater system (300 Watt Finnex heater and WiFi Ink Bird controller) -2022
  • Power management strip with front-side switches (currently mounted to the aquarium)
  • Apogee MQ-510 Par Meter -2022
  • Hanna test kits (Alk, Ultra low Phos, ph)
  • Red Sea Calcium test kit
  • Aquaforest Mag test kit
  • NYOS Nitrate test kit
  • Refractometer
  • A whole tub of various supplies
  • Rocks
I am asking for $2,200 for everything. I am open to offers.
If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at [email protected]. I will try my best to respond to forum DMS or replies, but it is best to just email me. I am located in Ramona.

I have attached several pictures.

Things to note:
  • The skimmer body is quite scratched, though completely functional.
  • The coupler/collar for the return pump is glued to the return PVC. You can purchase a new collar here for $12: It works correctly, and it especially shouldn’t be an issue if you plan on using the plumbing system provided. However, it is something I wanted to note.
  • The plastic cover for the bottom of the ATO pump is missing. Again, it is entirely functional.
  • The RODI filters need to be replaced.
  • In one of the pictures, the dual media reactor is dusty, but it is clean as of posting this.
  • I have used all the test kits about 8-10 times, but there is a mostly full box of test packets for the Hanna Ultra Low Phosphate test. All the other testing solutions are far from empty.

IMG_0495.JPG IMG_0536.JPG IMG_0538.JPG IMG_0540.JPG IMG_1651.JPG IMG_1653.JPG IMG_1654.JPG IMG_1655.JPG IMG_1656.JPG IMG_1657.JPG IMG_1658.JPG IMG_1659.JPG IMG_1660.JPG IMG_1661.JPG IMG_1662.JPG IMG_1663.JPG IMG_1664.JPG IMG_1665.JPG IMG_1666.JPG IMG_1667.JPG

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back