For sale Hydros system

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefcatch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
99
Reaction score
56
Location
saint louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale
1. Hydros Control X4 Aquarium Controller PRO Pack - Hydros. And auto feeder. Used (4) months. Plus (2) brand new water level sensors.

Asking $500



7AF5E5F0-73C0-4A5E-A372-3631954CB773.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new