For Sale: Red Dragon Flame Algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ligershark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ligershark

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
558
Reaction score
158
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$20 shipped for 1 portion or $30 shipped for 3

I ship with a heat pack via USPS priority mail. Arrive alive guarantee with photo of algae dead on arrival in the bag.

All portions are the same size as in the photo or larger.


ed70ed06-f0da-4b97-8968-d26c1753789f_zps8supomgw.jpg


A2749DDF-33A0-413D-96D0-49776A9C5CD7_zpsnzfdxyj9.jpg
 
I'm posting these pics here because I am very pleased and happy with what I got in the mail today [emoji51]. I am big on reviews and I feel like people on this forum need to give some feedback on the good apples to deal with! [emoji108]

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1463022295.247123.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1463022512.293785.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new