? For WWC live sale buyers.

Ocean Lotion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When your corals you bought on the live sale were put in your tank how did the colors compare to what you saw on their website during the live sale?

Tiwo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me the colors were fine however the the size of them were a little smaller then what I’d imagined when buying

anthonys51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest there corals are nice. Some of the colors where off on the Zoas They whereby as beautiful in person as they where on the pictures. The sps where closer in color but small But I will say one thing I had a sps crash in my system and 3 out of 4 of the sps frags I bought are still alive when many other pieces aren’t.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would say 90% match and the rest of 10% is due to different lighting of my tank compared to their.

OP
OP
Ocean Lotion

Ocean Lotion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the input. I was wondering if the colors were enhanced by their pbotography. Sounds like buyers are satisfied with what they got. Anyone else?

ChrisOFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I visit their showroom, the pictures look very similar to how they appear in their tanks. That being said, they do give pretty small frags for the price in my opinion but they are very nice pieces if you are looking for something special.

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they were pretty similar to the pictures. Like someone said before, they may look different and even lose some coloration under different lighting, but if you're buying WYSIWYG then it's spot on. Here's a video I posted on YouTube on an order I received from WWC. I also visited their store in person a few weeks ago and will be posting a video about that soon. [emoji170] [emoji225]

dede

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have received 3 different orders from their ebay auctions and I am very pleased with the corals and the 10 day guarantee they offer. The frags may be on the small size but the colors are great and I never had any issues with pest. I have also visited their store and it is top notch!

anthonys51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest you can find similar corals most of the time for a lot cheaper they have 4 heads of scrambled eggs. I find the same Zoas in my local Reef club for 20 bucks. Look for stuff you like there then search local Reef website it Reef to Reef find it a lot cheaper.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From someone who orders from WWC frequently I can say that the only issue I had with a Live Sale coral was that one of the Acropora had a dead spot that wasn't disclosed. No biggie. Sometimes they are smaller than their regular coral and sometimes they are a funny shape, but it's a great way to get a steal of a deal.

I'm at the point where I only buy from WWC as I've had the least amount of loss with their coral. I don't know what it is, but they're hardy coral.

anthonys51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A deal they have a single head Duncan. Regular Duncan for 35 a head. I would never pay 35 for a Duncan Maybe you guys are located where there isn’t any good lfs or hobbiest to buy or trade with. But I rather do that then buy from these online retailers who jack up the prices
e90d4dc3bf81a83043c38c69526915d8.jpg

This is 89 bucks. I will sell you a rock of 7 of these for 100 shipped :)

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a whole lot of selection in my area and hobbyist are far and few between so I order a ton online. I wish I had more options locally. Most places don't offer a basically 10 day very few questions asked guarantee. I've gotten numerous free frags from WWC on errors on their part or minor inconveniences that didn't need a free frag to make me happy. They'll go the extra mile to make things right.

Their packaging is top notch and freebies are usually included in every order. Ok, I'll stop. lol

anthonys51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a whole lot of selection in my area and hobbyist are far and few between so I order a ton online. I wish I had more options locally. Most places don't offer a basically 10 day very few questions asked guarantee. I've gotten numerous free frags from WWC on errors on their part or minor inconveniences that didn't need a free frag to make me happy. They'll go the extra mile to make things right.

Their packaging is top notch and freebies are usually included in every order. Ok, I'll stop. lol

I bought from them and think they have great customer service and actually have nice corals. Not saying they aren’t first class they are. Just not worth the money they charge. Next time you want corals pm me Ill get you nice corals for have the price or twice the size or both. If I don’t have it I have a few friends thst got them

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wwc is one of the companies I buy from now and then and is the only one that I can say that the corals look exactly what they did on their website. Not to mention. They also send a wonderful color print out of the specimen that you ordered, so you know that you got the right thing. Its the only website I can say that about.

their colors are always rich in color. They are not the biggest, but they are the most colorful. Now you lighting may be way off from theirs, so you may see some difference. Great company to buy from. Highly recommend.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back