Forest Fire not what i was expecting

Pennywise the Clown

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
613
Reaction score
584
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Forest Fire digi frag and what arrived looked nothing like what I was expecting. Just a little bump of a thing on a frag plug.
Question is, does this look like a Forest Fire and what can I do to help it ?
20190916_180705.jpg
 
I think it is. It looks like a branch that they had encrusting on a plug laying flat. Blue is usually new growth, old growth is green. Orange polyps. Looks good to me, give it time.
 
I think it is. It looks like a branch that they had encrusting on a plug laying flat. Blue is usually new growth, old growth is green. Orange polyps. Looks good to me, give it time.
Thanks. I looked at pics of a FF before the frag arrived so had built up a picture in my mind what it was going to look like.
This wasn't it :D
 
Unless you bought a WYSIWYG, its a fire but much lacking a typical branch profile
 
Unless you bought a WYSIWYG, its a fire but much lacking a typical branch profile
It wasn't a WYSIWYG but the web page photo was of a little branch.
There is actually a little branch growing. Difficult to see in the photo but the very bottom of the frag is a little branch, probably just over 1/8", starting to grow.
 
I may be coming to London in November.......
 
I bought a Forest Fire digi frag and what arrived looked nothing like what I was expecting. Just a little bump of a thing on a frag plug.
Question is, does this look like a Forest Fire and what can I do to help it ?
20190916_180705.jpg
Don’t worry it will grow fast, I have to trim mine every month.
1400469C-5C7D-4562-85DD-BDDBD81C16BC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new