Forest Fire Rhodactis Mushroom

tony1979

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
34
Location
brownstown
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260930_124429_E68CE2BD-5974-4074-8DE0-0CB9173D9B39.png

I am located in Detroit, Michigan. I have over 600 of Forest Fire Rhodactis Mushroom . I do not know if I can say this on this app, trying to sell them
 
20260930_124429_E68CE2BD-5974-4074-8DE0-0CB9173D9B39.png

I am located in Detroit, Michigan. I have over 600 of Forest Fire Rhodactis Mushroom . I do not know if I can say this on this app, trying to sell them
You can definitely sell stuff on reef2reef, there’s a designated marketplace that you can sell stuff on and can set the price as well as marketplace threads
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new