Forum work question

itelshot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i would lite to specify how exactly forum working with my threads. I can see some connection: i post thread=> 1-2 guys start to anwser 1-1.5, 2 during days and than nobody wants to anwser it. What is it connected with? Or peole find my threads in some "top list" or main page and than by the time new threads of others squeezes out my and people just stop seeing mine.

Last edited:

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i would lite to specify how exactly forum working with my threads. I can see some connection: i post thread=> 1-2 guys start to anwser 1-1.5, 2 during days and than nobody wants to anwser it. What is it connected with? Or peole find my threads in some "top list" or main page and than by the time new threads of others squeezes out my and people just stop seeing mine.
Depending on which forum you post in, some people may never see your post. Most posts do go into a general list that everyone can see at first. As new posts from other forums are added, your post moves to the bottom. To bring your post back to the top, a comment on it has to be made. Usually you can move your own post up, called "bumping", but within certain time frames and not continuously. Is there a certain question you would like answered?

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the button to see the most recent posts in the mobile version of the website...
Screenshot_20230724-203532~2.png

OP
OP
itelshot

itelshot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on which forum you post in, some people may never see your post. Most posts do go into a general list that everyone can see at first. As new posts from other forums are added, your post moves to the bottom. To bring your post back to the top, a comment on it has to be made. Usually you can move your own post up, called "bumping", but within certain time frames and not continuously. Is there a certain question you would like answered?
How i can make this "bumping"? I have searched such button, but didnt found. I usually post them in "FORUMS" in suitable topic

ISpeakForTheSeas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How i can make this "bumping"? I have searched such button, but didnt found. I usually post them in "FORUMS" in suitable topic
Any time someone posts on your thread, it bumps it to the top of the most recent list.

So, you bump your thread by posting on your thread.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just did by making a comment. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Whatever post you want a question answered, just make a comment like, "bump".

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back