Found my MIA Pistol shrimp!

Bumgrundle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
163
Reaction score
107
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(Don't know what happened with that other post, tryin' to delete 0,O)
Found my Randalli in my Fuge to Return Weir sponge today.
Here is a lil Vid of him gettin' busy after reintroduction.
 
Cool to watch! thanks for sharing
 
pretty cool.. and nice place to make a cave :)
Thanx, I thought it was cool =) He has since moved, but I know where he is as, every so often, I see little plumes of sand flying up from a hole under a stack of liverock. heh
But still no sign of the Watchman Gobi =( Gonna wait a month and get a new one.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new