Found this beauty at pets warehouse

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks great! Put me down for a frag as well :p.
 
I think the trick was instead of putting it upright I laid it down on the rocks. I'm going to be doing that more often to new frags

Thats a pretty good idea. Sometimes when mine fall into cracks and stuff I leave them and it does seem to encrust a lot faster.
 
Best I could get. Mike came with a awesome camera but missed this top shot :( so here is another camera phone shot
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 387
So worth the wait for this acro to adjust. Finally figured out how to take that blue out
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
I saw this coral in person, and its awesome, I loved it, and having been in this hobby for nearly 15 years I am not easily impressed with new sps anymore lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new