Fox Valley Fish Fair - Menasha WI 3/27/21

J&R Aquatic Animal Rescue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

J&R Aquatic Animal Rescue (JRAAR) will hold its Fox Valley Fish Fair, on Saturday February 27th 2021 at Sabre Lanes 1330 Midway Rd, Menasha, WI 54952.

JRAAR will host a select number of vendors selling captive raised and sustainably harvested freshwater and saltwater fish, plants, and invertebrates.
The doors open at 11am. The event runs until 3pm. The event is open to the public, and everyone is welcome to attend.

General Admission is $5 for anyone 16 and over. Kids under 16 get in free.
Tickets can be purchased online starting February 1st or at the door the day of the event.

Refreshments will be available on site.
JRAAR is a non-profit animal rescue organization whose purpose is to give people an option for their unwanted pets other than releasing them into the wild and find homes for surrendered pets. JRAAR maintains a small rescue facility in Menasha. Proceeds for this event will go to help care for the animals still waiting for homes.

Please send all inquiries to John Moyles at [email protected]

Vendors
We will be accepting vendor applications immediately. If your application is accepted, you will be sent an invoice via PayPal. We will be closing table rentals on February 20th.

Please email us at [email protected] for an application.
A complete list of the rules can be found on our website here: https://6b0e3f66-a4cd-4bc6-9b16-0f5...d/7da750_19b13adb93a349abad8db4e66af74286.pdf

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back