• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Foxface $100/bo

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

BryanM

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
8,908
Reaction score
10,991
Location
Morgan Hill
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 5" foxface, fat and happy, but he's taken to eating the polyps of my gorgonian.

Needs to be local, 95037 (MOrgan Hill).

Wouldn't mind a little $$, but more important is a good home. I'll try and take a pic when I get home, but this is the last pic I have of him.

ADF1DF08-C5C6-4C32-8045-C9C5E244FEE2_1_105_c.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new