Frag for the picnic

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, as some of you know I moved my rock work around a bit and that created some structural instability which lead to an avalanche and broke up a bit of things. That combined with the fact that I have a 4 foot frag rack across the front of my tank and I will be breaking down my tank in order to move it in the next week or two once I build the new sump I will be bringing allot of mostly small frags to the picnic. I have some already promised out, but there will certainly be enough to go around! Everything from acro's to mushrooms. Please bring small coolers for your frags.

Also on a side note I was talking to a good friend of ours (name with held so no one jumps him on his way into the party) who wasn't 100% sure if he could make it but he sent me a picture of some very nice rainbow (micromussa) aka Acan Lords that he cut up in order to bring to the party as well. I will give fair warning that if said person shows up with rainbow acan frags and tosses them on the table in a free for all manner you better not be standing between me and my new acan frags
debi.gif

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back