Frag / Grow Tank Recommendations

thall17

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2024
Messages
275
Reaction score
67
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at something like the Inovative Marien 25 laggon AIO....just looking for something to house some frags with the hopes of some growth. I am limited on space maybe 3x3x3 end of a desk location...

I like he idea of an AIO but I guess a HOB filter would do pretty much the same

Recommendations and pcitures would be great!

Thank you!!
 
IM makes a good box.
Comes complete with pumps and mesh lid.
I prefer AIO as I can hide stuff.

Below is an IM 80, 50 should fit your space.
IMG_1718.jpeg
 
I quite like my IM 25 lagoon, and I think it would make a great frag tank. I also appreciate an AIO over using HOB gear, though both can certainly work.
 
If this is intended as a nano tank with corals the previous mentioned brand is great. Waterbox is abother close competitor if you’re looking for comparisons. I would avoid Red Sea anything personally no matter what.
UNS makes some beautiful tanks and they have a lot of shapes if you want to do HoB. Think they have a few AIO options too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new