Frag ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steverd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steverd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
295
Reaction score
199
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, got home from LFS and can't remember this corals name.
Can anyone ID this one?

Thank you

Frags-2.jpg
 
Green digitata
Edit: just kidding lol. I zoomed in and the structure is different. I know this one and it’s killing me!
Edit #2: Got it. Psammacora.
 
Green digitata
Edit: just kidding lol. I zoomed in and the structure is different. I know this one and it’s killing me!
Edit #2: Got it. Psammacora.

Second, psammacora. Mine ends up with purple growth tips. Slow growing but very hardy.
 
Thanks for the ID.
I have it under 200 PAR right now with moderate flow.
Any other tips for this coral?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new