• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Lab Coral Store - Suwanee, GA

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

sarapress

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay FAR, FAR AWAY from The Frag Lab.

Placed an order on 8/6/2021. Card was charged and invoice showed $0 balance due. Shipping policy states that Frag Lab will reach out within 24-48 hours to arrange for delivery. No one ever reached out. Reached out on 8/14 via email asking for an update - no response. 3 phone calls, a voicemail in the days that followed - no response. Another email on 8/18 - not returned.

Frag Lab has gone completely silent and not made one attempt to reach out. Left a review on his Google Page titled "Frag Lab Coral Store" - that page has now been deleted. The corals I purchased on 8/6 are now for sale online, yet I still haven't heard from them about a refund.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back