Frag plugs recommendation

fragtastic

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently using BAF's Ceramic Frag Plugs, which I like except I'd prefer ones with a flat top rather than having the various indentations. Anyone know if there's a similarly sized, flat-top, ceramic plug available?

Thanks!
 
ebay user ID: oceanswonders

They've got different sized plugs and discs in aragonite and ceramic. $5/25pcs.
 
I'm going to have to mention Alternative Reef plugs..I like them a lot better than the Boston Aqua ones. They come in a few different sizes, very good uniform quality plugs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new