Frag Plugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpjones
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpjones

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
86
Reaction score
9
Location
Neenah, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is a good place to purchase frag plugs from. I’ve got 100’s off plugs, but the stem is to large and they will not fit into standard frag racks. If I were to stay with the ones I’ve got, then I just wasted $100 on my frag rack.
 
An option is to break out a step drill bit and enlarge the rack openings....
 
Where did you buy your frag plugs from?
 
ok. I was just wondering. Ive been using Reefcreators frag plugs on amazon and they are good quality and price.
 
Amazon has great deal on 100 packs there are some nice option if you are going for the "look" i think BRS carries some black plugs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new