Frag rack from scrap acrylic sheet

AQUAM

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
78
Reaction score
23
Location
Boston, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Longtime R2R reader, first-time poster.

Earlier this morning I received my first batch of online ordered coral frags (3 acros, 2 Montis from liveaquaria.com & 2 Acros, 2 Lobos, 1 GSP and 1 Dragon Tounge from pacificeastaquaculture.com.) Here's an acrylic frag rack that I made using a piece of scrap acrylic while floating the corals.

IMG_5889.jpg


IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg
 
Longtime R2R reader, first-time poster.

Earlier this morning I received my first batch of online ordered coral frags (3 acros, 2 Montis from liveaquaria.com & 2 Acros, 2 Lobos, 1 GSP and 1 Dragon Tounge from pacificeastaquaculture.com.) Here's an acrylic frag rack that I made using a piece of scrap acrylic while floating the corals.

IMG_5889.jpg


IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

Frag rack in action by afternoon:

IMG_5912.jpg
 
Great work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new