Frag Rack Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ace6090
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ace6090

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
56
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have what I think is Dino's but only on my frag rack. I don't see them anywhere else in the tank. Does anyone else have this issue?

All parameters are stable.
CA 450
ALK 8
MG 1350
PO4 .15ppm
NO3 0.5 ppm
88ff76b6c288fc4817e00c814747d8e5.jpg
 
I have what I think is Dino's but only on my frag rack. I don't see them anywhere else in the tank. Does anyone else have this issue?

All parameters are stable.
CA 450
ALK 8
MG 1350
PO4 .15ppm
NO3 0.5 ppm
88ff76b6c288fc4817e00c814747d8e5.jpg
Might be cyano. I would blow it with a turkey baster.
 
Might be cyano. I would blow it with a turkey baster.
I blow it off every couple of days and it keeps coming back. You can see it's on the frag plugs too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new