Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey all,
Price tags for standard frag racks. They can have round posts or square depending on what you need. Printed in PETG.
$20 shipped for $10-$100 and "ASK". PM if you want a different mix.
Also pictured, with the white plug, is the individual price tag. Spend less time answering "how much?" And more time helping them pick the perfect piece. They are priced on quantity and can make pretty much any number up to 4 digits. View attachment 1472970
kinda late but are you still making these ?Still printing these, let me know if you'd like a set.
Yep making them all the timekinda late but are you still making these ?
I make them on demand so always available. I think I have a couple of standard packs available.U have any more of this
Yep! Just sent me a PM with what you're looking for.Still printing these?