Frag racks and magnets.

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is adding a lot of magnetic frag racks bad for our tanks from the risk of the magnetic leaking? Its just a thought that came to my head, because i already have over 4 frag racks in my big tank which in theory thats a lot of magnets. If god forbid they leak. How many you have in your tank?
 
Just like everything eles in this hobby there are risks but maintenance should help keep parts clean and inspect regularly I like magnets that are sealed in clear acrylic that way I can see if magnets are corroding https://octoaquatics.com/aquarium-products/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new