Frag rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nmaran72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nmaran72

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Messages
191
Reaction score
79
Location
Ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that I have taken quarantine serious, I am about to purchase coral soon. Can I use old dry live rock rubble or purchase frag rock online. I to keep it as natural as possible. What are your thoughts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new