Frag sale at Storrs?

RobberyinCSharp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

I recall huge collective coral sale that occurred in Storrs, CT around this time of the year last year. I can't seem to remember what the event was called, but dozens of vendors brought frag tanks in to a high school right across from UCONN to sell coral (there were a few equipment vendors there as well). Does anyone know what this even was, and if/when it's going to happen again this year (or early 2016)?

Thanks!

shayna123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is the Frag Farmers Market. It is the best event of the year in our area. It is held in the beginning of March, if you search for it you will find the thread for the exact date.

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for catching this one. I am in and out of so many forums right about now that I miss these sometimes! Frag Farmer's Market is going to be on March 5th, 2016 at E.O. Smith in Storrs. It is going to be bigger than last year with a few great additions to make the day even better! Check the threads in the CT forums or the General Announcements for info as it comes out.

RobberyinCSharp1824

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for catching this one. I am in and out of so many forums right about now that I miss these sometimes! Frag Farmer's Market is going to be on March 5th, 2016 at E.O. Smith in Storrs. It is going to be bigger than last year with a few great additions to make the day even better! Check the threads in the CT forums or the General Announcements for info as it comes out.
*Dances excitedly* I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 85 48.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%

Back