Frag Swap entry tomorrow

ducklabdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are signs directing everyone to the frag swap at the Agricenter.

We are in the D Wing, but due to parking we will enter at the C-Wing entry door.

Current paid members and those that would like to renew there memberships will be the very first to be admitted in order to expedite things.

If you are a current paid member or would like to renew if you can get there a few minutes prior to 10 am we will try to get you in just a few minutes early.
There are signs directing everyone to the frag swap at the Agricenter.

We are in the D Wing, but due to parking we will enter at the C-Wing entry door. Vendors will have accerss starting at 7am tomorrow.

Current paid members and those that would like to renew there memberships will be the very first to be admitted in order to expedite things.

If you are a current paid member or would like to renew if you can get there a few minutes prior to 10 am we will try to get you in just a few minutes early.

Thanks all and hope to see you tomorrow!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back