Frag Swap San Antonio

Are you interested in a monthly frag swap meet-up?

• Total voters

John Gallagher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is John Gallagher and I am a avid fish and coral lover much like many of you. I am wanting to help host a monthly frag swap meet-up. I have talked with Elegant Reef here in San Antonio, TX and they have expressed interest in possibly allowing us to meet at their store. Would this be something anyone on here would like to participate in?

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump

OP
OP
J

John Gallagher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is John Gallagher and I am a avid fish and coral lover much like many of you. I am wanting to help host a monthly frag swap meet-up. I have talked with Elegant Reef here in San Antonio, TX and they have expressed interest in possibly allowing us to meet at their store. Would this be something anyone on here would like to participate in?

If not monthly, would anyone be interested in Quarterly? I've heard monthly may be a bit too often.

ichthy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would LOVE to go daily, weekly, monthly, bimonthly, ANYTHING!

Leptomaniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If not monthly, would anyone be interested in Quarterly? I've heard monthly may be a bit too often.
+1 quarterly.

Went to a frag swap here a few years ago and everyone traded/sold out within a few hours, so there is a market for sure.

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of what I have to trade.

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the Waco area but would love to be a part of this.
So let's plan this. I'm sure we can find a central location.
I’m new to the hobby. Very interested. Bump

The guy made the 2 posts to this thread and then hasn't been back on here. I assume he got out of the hobby. If you can make plans, we have Aquashella in Dallas in May. Definitely worth the trip. There is also the 1 day event in Houston on May 2nd. I drove down to it a couple of years ago and it was a good event. With Aquashella just a few weeks after it, it is just too close to have the $$$ for both events. Plus most of the national vendors that will be at the Houston event will also be at Aquashella.

Mtb_reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy made the 2 posts to this thread and then hasn't been back on here. I assume he got out of the hobby. If you can make plans, we have Aquashella in Dallas in May. Definitely worth the trip. There is also the 1 day event in Houston on May 2nd. I drove down to it a couple of years ago and it was a good event. With Aquashella just a few weeks after it, it is just too close to have the $$$ for both events. Plus most of the national vendors that will be at the Houston event will also be at Aquashella.
I will definitely be at aquashella this year I went last year too and had a blast. Plus I got to meet Joey from king of diy. I actually refer to my nano as the aquashella tank because all the coral in it came from last years event!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will definitely be at aquashella this year I went last year too and had a blast. Plus I got to meet Joey from king of diy. I actually refer to my nano as the aquashella tank because all the coral in it came from last years event!

We have Texas Coral Fest Feb 22. I know we get a few people making the drive from SA for these.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back