Frag Tank #3 up and running!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KYLECT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KYLECT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
378
Reaction score
41
Location
Prospect, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 3rd Deep Blue RR Frag Tank, this one is getting ready to be full of sticks! The other 2 are the older style, this one is the first rimless and it looks so much better than the others. Just thought I would share a pic with everyone.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-03-25_15-54-44_189.jpg
    2012-03-25_15-54-44_189.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 492
Looks good!
 
looks great...a nice frag tank is next on my list...if I can stop buying coral...lol
 
Very nice! How many gallons? I've always wanted one. Now if I could just get my wife on the same page...
 
Great looking tank I love my DB frag tank wishing they had the rimless when I bought mine


Sent from my iPhone 4S
using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new