Frag Tank 48 x 24

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheStig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheStig

TOTM May '08
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
164
Reaction score
1
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took a couple pics of my frag tank,

006.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg
 
Dang I need to raid that puppy!! LOL!

Awesome!
 
LOL....anytime Rev....
All of these corals came out of my 125....
 
How deep is that tank? What lighting do you have? I'm setting up a 48 x 18 x 12 frag tank and I can't decide on the lighting.

Thanx
H@rry
 
48 x 24 x 13 deep

Im running two 250 watt De, I have them up higher for easy access to the tank
 
Awesome, Im thinking of getting an acrylic 48" x 24" x 12" (1/4") coral flat from TRUVU. Hope I can get the same results as you.
 
Thanks..... still trying to get this thinned out......and get all the frags out my main tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new