• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Tank and Sump

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Bustyraker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
564
Reaction score
148
Location
Hagerstown MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag Tank $200
Figi Reef Sump $200
Both for $350
Also open to trades for coral. LPS, Torches, Acan, Chalice, Etc.

Located in 25419


b7bb225c-70c0-40ce-a907-81fc78c9b7f9.jpg
0fef9022-cb10-4884-bf31-67b469dcbd90.jpg
b0f85f21-429b-49c6-a34f-0a20a5044b3b.jpg
6f4f3a09-7ba4-4573-ab1f-32e8d30339ec.jpg
d2c55983-9204-4527-a73d-8c3a42b69228.jpg
15ab84d0-103f-41f2-9b87-3a623c66da07.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new