Frag tank/ grow out

trevormass7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
733
Reaction score
415
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I've had this 10g tank on my dresser cycling for 3 months even though it had perfect parameters the second week. I've been trying to decide what I was going to stock it with and finally thought I'd try it as a frag tank. Right now my lawn mower blenny is in it because I don't need it in my display. Just looking for any tips or advice for having a frag tank
d5ee449518b0564fdcb4c7a1eb1452b2.jpg
 
I'd suggest trying to match your display as closely as possible, light, water water quality. You can accomplish by replacing water from your display during water changes. Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new