Frag tank lighting height help

jonnyvexilar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I recently set up a frag tank it's 30×20×10" my lighting is 4 39 watt t5s with 2 10000 K and 2 actinic bulbs with 9, cree royal blue leds with 80 degree lenses about 3" apart ran in a line in between the 2 t5 fixtures, it's a z and p grow out tank, what height would ever body suggest I hang the lights, I have them at about 30" off the surface and I'm not sure if I should be higher or lower? Oh and the leds aren't dimmable forgot to mention that.. any and all advice is appreciated thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new