Frag tank upgrade

thelonereefer1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2022
Messages
342
Reaction score
206
Location
Lafayette
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently use my biocube 29 as my frag tank but I’m finding myself needing more room. I really like innovative marine especially the dimensions of their 60 and 80 AIO. I’m a fan of the simplicity of the AIO. However, if anyone has any other tank suggestions I’m happily open to hearing them, thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new