Frag tank vs display parameters

ViciousDlishus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
199
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those running frag tanks seperate from your main display do you attempt to replicate parameters? Or do you shoot for different numbers perhaps sacrificing color for growth temporarily?
 
I stick to what I know works (display parameters) sometimes I'll try something new but if it fails I have a base parameter to go back to.
 
I run the same in all tanks just for emergencies and water changes. I do mess with dosing more on the frag system. My display is steady and I don't mess with it. I run my nitrates a little higher on my frag system and I think that's just because of the stuff I add.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new