Frag tank workers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bruder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bruder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
3
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently set-up a frag tank (about 12 gallons) that is plumbed into the main tank. Pretty much going to be strictly SPS frags in there. Looking for ideas for the ONE fish I have to have in there as a worker. I have had a six-line, scooter blenny, and damsel(s) in previous frag tanks and all have done a great job, but I am curious if any of you have had great experiences with a worker fish in the frag tank.
 
I'm quite partial to 6-line wrasses. Love their look and personality.
 
Welcome to R2R cwklinge!!
 
kole and a Halichoeres wrasse, i like the peppermint shrimp idea
 
I use Zebra Blenny's, Kole Tangs, and Mystery Wrasse. Probably won't help you in a 12 gallon though.

AC-Kevin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new