Frag Tanks for sell

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkv1997
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey ironman, Are you going to sell your frag tank? If so, how much?
Thanks, Chris
 
Hey Chris, BKV did sell all his. I do have one I plan on bringing to the swap. It will probly be $75 depending on if I add anything with it like bulkheads or anything. let mek now if you are interested.
 
Yes I'm interested in buying it. Please put me down for it and I'll buy it at the swap.
Thanks!
 
Hey Chris, I will put you down for it. Please try and find me early though cause I lost a sale at the last swap holding stuff for people and they never showed. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new