Frag to Colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter gpwdr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gpwdr

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2014
Messages
896
Reaction score
443
Location
Enfield, Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post your colony pictures here.
We all know what the bright colorful frags look like, but when those little gems ($$$) turn into colonies they usually brown up.
Here is the (Acropora microclados) otherwise called the Strawberry Shortcake.
Oh, it's a table coral!

P1180001_zpsmwjpyel4.jpg
 
TYVM for posting. I just purchased an Aussie Strawberry Shortcake last week. (in the mail) All good to know. I hope mine keeps the color longer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new