Fragfarmer Snow cone prostrata

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big E
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Big E

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
4,151
Location
Willoughby, OH
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Snowcone92_zpse47c6f1a.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous coral. I had a huge colony for about a year. Fell victim to Hurricane Sandy. Good luck with it.
 
It's taken me nearly 2 years to find this corals "happy place" it had stayed a 1" frag up until recently it's starting to grow- mind boggling
 
I lost my frag and never bothered to pursue getting another one as it just looked like a pink and blue milli. The original coral that Eric Cammano who ran Fragfarmers sold had green polyps.

The frag pictured was aquired from my friend Dan who originally bought it from Rocky Mtn Frags.

It may have turned into correct coloration once it got larger.

I've got a wild frag that is developing this color pattern, so I'm hoping it's actually a pink, green & blue color milli, which for the most part seldom exist in aquariums.
 
I lost my frag and never bothered to pursue getting another one as it just looked like a pink and blue milli. The original coral that Eric Cammano who ran Fragfarmers sold had green polyps.

The frag pictured was aquired from my friend Dan who originally bought it from Rocky Mtn Frags.

It may have turned into correct coloration once it got larger.

I've got a wild frag that is developing this color pattern, so I'm hoping it's actually a pink, green & blue color milli, which for the most part seldom exist in aquariums.

Aw man okay. I definitely would love to have a pink and blue milli haha. Do you have pictures of your wild frag yet?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new