fragged my og bounce

here they are daw two

105EA718-1043-484A-810B-AA556B6D6D78.jpeg 456AC4EA-80AF-4161-AC22-BEEAB555AA8D.jpeg F8E6653D-1191-4540-BCF0-AA7032D469C5.jpeg
 
What's the best way in your opinion? Right through the mouth? Just off anywhere? Avoid cutting bubbles?
 
i dont know the best way as this is my first time fragging,i talked to other members and they say as long as the feet is attach to the rock it will be fine. i sliced throught the mouth with a sharp scalpel, i also fragged it on the side with no mouth
 
What's the best way in your opinion? Right through the mouth? Just off anywhere? Avoid cutting bubbles?
I’m definitely no expert but I fragged a bounce mushroom the other day by putting a thin rubber band around it. It split into two fairly easily and seemed to not take any time to heal. Of course this just splits it and will not give you lots of frags.
 
I’m definitely no expert but I fragged a bounce mushroom the other day by putting a thin rubber band around it. It split into two fairly easily and seemed to not take any time to heal. Of course this just splits it and will not give you lots of frags.
How long did it take for the bounce to split this way?
 
Ah! I’m cringing just looking at this! I could never do that! Kuddos to you for doing it. Maybe one day I’ll frag it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new